Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Months of Love

Two Months: October 6, 2009
Weight - 13 lbs 5 oz
Length - 25 inches
Brady is a wiggly smiling little girl with a flair for screaming outburst whenever I am on the phone. She loves taking baths and splashing in the water. She looks at us and I can see it in her eyes that she loves us very much. She has been spending time playing and observing on her tummy time mat. Brady has had some very interesting adventures during these past two weeks.




8 Weeks Old

7 Weeks Old


Bathtime Fun!!
Brady loves her bathtime. Even when she is very upset I can put her in the bath and as soon as she hits the water she is smiling and slapping the water.

Sleeping Beauty!!
Brady was not sleeping and she had cold. So to help her relax and breathe we have been
swadling her up nice and tight while she has been sleeping in her
bouncy seat. Since I have been doing this she has been sleeping at night
for 5 to 6 hour straight.

Flag Football Sunday!!
Every Sunday morning at 10am BJ meets about 15-16 friends at one of the
local parks to play a very intense flag football game. While BJ plays football Brady and I meet up with Day to walk. Day and I get 4 miles in an hour while I push Brady in her stroller and she sleeps.



Play Time Beauty!!
Brady has been spending time on her tummy time mat.
She has started to notice the toys
that are hanging above her.
She smiles and dances for 10 -15 minutes.



Brady's Pink Bear Buddy!!

She loves her bear. She will reach for his legs and touch them. The Pink bear makes soothing noises to help calm her down.




Sing Song!!
Whenever Brady is fussy and I dont know what to do
I break out in song. After many childrens songs Brady finally relaxed
during my version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


Daddy Cuddle Time!!



Love Bug!!
Brady is so beautiful while she stares lovingly at her Daddy. He
is doing such a great job. It makes me love BJ even more
when I see him so proud and adoring of our
daughter.

Pet time!!
Rivot and Gracey love Brady. They are very gentle with her. I do have to watch them closely while she is on the floor or in her bouncy seat because they like to sneak up and
give her kisses (clean the milk off her face).


1st Day of School!
Brady started Weekday Kids at Forest Lake United Methodist September 21st. I went to work at 5:30am so BJ had to get her ready for school. It went pretty smoothly. I met them there so that we could see our baby girl start day care. After I asked a million questions, BJ and left to go to work. It was really hard leaving her with someone that was not family or close friend. I think that it was harder on BJ than it was me.



Pretty in Pink!!

Brady has grown so fast that I have so many clothes in her closet that are already being stored away. She is now wearing 3 month old clothes but 3/6 months clothes are approaching fast. She has gotten so many cute things to wear. She has a very extensive wardrobe.



Camo Friday!!

BJ was so happy to come home to our precious little angel in camo.
He gets so tired of seeing her in pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment