Monday, October 5, 2009

Sorry!

I am really behind on the blogging. There have been many first for us in these past couple weeks and I have been over whelmed with everything. I was once an over scheduled, very productive and organized person now I am a Mom who thinks she can get done more than she actually can while working and having a 8 week old baby girl. I am feeling a little over whelmed at this point but enjoying every minute that I have with my precious Brady. My goal for tonight is to get her 2 month old pictures up, finish doing the laundry for our trip to Texas this weekend, order the prints from her newborn pictures, and . . . . well that will probaly be all that gets done. Thank you for being patient with me and while I am getting used to all the changes. I hope everyone enjoyed their announcements.

Love always, Michelle

1 comment: