Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trip to Texas Part IV

Part IV: Crazy Martin/Hudman/Brady Family
October 11 -12, 2009
Irving, Texas

Saturday night after a long day at Pioneer field and bonding with friends BJ, Brady and I were off down I35W to Irving, Texas. My brother Baron and s.i.l Lacey live in Irving and we were meeting them, Honey (my mom), Aunt Bonnie, Bethany (my sister), and Dakota (my niece) there at Baron's Apartment. After chatting and oohing and awing over Brady and Dakota all of us were off to sleep at our hotel.

Uncle Baron, Aunt Lacey, and Scout Meeting Brady for the 1st time.

Aunt Bonnie or Sugar Aunt and her beautiful great niece.

Honey and her second grand baby girl.

Me and Brady & Aunt Bethany and Cousin Dakota
Saturday morning we were up and around before Baron and Lacey so we just happen to be right next door to a Baby's R Us/ Toys R Us so off we went shopping. My Aunt Bonnie is the sugar aunt so of course Brady and Dakota left there with more clothes, toys, and blankets than they could ever use.
After our short but frantic shopping spree we were off with Uncle Baron and Aunt Lacey to eat lunch at a steak house. While there we had a eating frenzy with appetizers, meal, and dessert. To conclude the meal we had a photography session in front of the restaurant. With so many cameras going every picture I have someone is looking off into the distant.
I love time with family. I keep telling myself that Brady may be an only child but after visits with my family I remember even though growing up there were lots of fights I love them so much and enjoy being with them. I hate only getting to see them once of twice year but one day we will be closer.
After saying good bye BJ, Brady and I were now heading home at around 2pm. It was going to be a long cold rainy drive home.





No comments:

Post a Comment