Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Our Little Pumpkin!!!
Friday October 23 was a chilly beautiful night BJ and Brady played along by going to a pumpkin patch to pick out our family pumpkins. I am so excited about our first Halloween together as a family. I wanted cute pictures to post and to scrapbook. I was so excited. I dressed Brady in a long sleeve shirt (I wish it was plaid), overalls, and a bow. She looked so cute!!! It was so hard getting good pictures where she was happy and content. She was not playing model very well and was not happy with me for all the pictures.

We searched and searched the patch for just the right pumpkins with our GREAT friends Nick and Day. Finally we settled on three that were just the right size while Nick and Day settled for three pumpkins and four more tiny pumpkins. Sharing this time with them was so much fun.

Picture time!! Brady was getting cranky but she posed well for a mommy and baby picture.

What a pair of Cuties!! I have such a handsome husband and beautiful daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment