Sunday, July 8, 2012

Final Four Trip: Denver, Co Feb./April 2012

Just a beautiful picture of our azalea bush and Brady showing off a new outfit from Gramma. 

 I know I am way behind on my posts.  I have been ALL over the United States since the end of Feb. 2012.  It has been a very eventful spring/summer.  This is the Colorado adventure that Honey (my mom) and I went on.  For Christmas I presented Honey with a trip to Denver, Colorado to go to the Women's Basketball Final Four Tournament.  She is a HUGE basketball fan and has been wanting to go for a long time.  Mom gave up alot for Bethany, Baron and I so we could have what we wanted.  This was just a small pay back for being a great mom, friend, and Honey.  Here is just a tidbit of what we did . . . .


 
4K for Kay Yow starting line. 


We made!!!  Now it is on to shower and eat the rest of the day!!! 
Traveling from the Center to the parking garage on the back of a Bike Taxi.  I felt so guilty!!  
Before the tournament started we went to Silverthorne, Co to stay with Rebekah and John Duke.  It was great.  Just a small Hike and shopping around a frozen lake.  I got my new cool red sunglasses and Coach purse!!  :) 

Mom asking do we really have to walk all the way back.  Yes, because we are going to eat ALOT!!!

Semi final rounds at the Center.  It was so much fun!!!
Shopping and eating before the game in Downtown Denver. 
Look at that awesome purse.  Why is it that Brady ended up with a whole suitcase for herself on the way back and she was not even on the trip?   

Trophy!   At the fan zone. 
Fan Zone!!   Tourny town.  For the Pep rally and Mascot challenge. 
Semi Final games!!!!! 
Fun!!!!  I dont know what to say about that cute outfit!!!  
Before the Championship game to escape the snow and cold,  Mom and I ate a Wine Bar. 
Flights of wine, cheese, and chocolate fondue for dessert!!!!
Sparkling wine is the way to go!!!
Game time!!!!  Go Bears!
I didnt pack for snow.  But it was so much fun.     

No comments:

Post a Comment