Saturday, July 25, 2009

Maternity Portraits by Megan Forehand Photography




BJ and I went July 23rd to downtown Northport to take maternity portraits with Megan Forehand. You can look at all the shots by going to . . .

http://www.meganforehandphotography.com/

Go to and click on Event

Click on Michelle and BJ Pregnancy

Email: enter your or any email address

Password: brady


Megan will also be taking Brady's infant pictures and making her baby announcements.

Let me know which pictures yall like the best.

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys!

    Ok the pictures are so cute!

    I really love #1008b, the one where you are holding the ultrasound picture and your belly is blurry in the background. Super cute.
    Also liked 1022. The ones of you guys sitting on the street reminded me of that scene on "The Notebook" where they lay in the street. #1025 in both b&w and color totally made my heart flutter because you guys are so stinking adorable!!! I also like 1028, 1110b and 1084. I love looking at professional photography and all your pictures look great. I really love it when they saturate the colors or mute them so they look almost black and white. I am super excited for your baby adventures. I will keep checking for updates. Enjoy! We will be thinking of you.

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUGUST 5 LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT BIRTHDAY FOR A BABY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michelle!
    Thanks for including me in the blogging news about Brady. It's August 2 so I am checking in on you guys! I love the pictures (especially the ones of you two out in the field!). I hope you are resting and feeling good today. Can't wait to meet Brady whenever she FINALLY arrives!
    -Allison West

    ReplyDelete