Saturday, August 17, 2013

May 2013: May Mania

These are so not in the right order but . . . 

The blog is posted so WHAT EV!!


Isnt she the prettiest stuffed animal ever????

Yes I was playing fetch with Brady but I needed a way to run the sneaky sip of coffee she had off. 

Honey and Pops Visit

Made our trip to the Farmers Market interesting. 

The zombies are coming . . .the zombies are coming. 

Pops: Its alright I am stocking up.  We will be well protected from the zombie apocalypse. 

Brady: Phew I am safe from the zombies by my Super Pops. 

Three generation of Crazy playing music band before bed. 

Alabama Softball hosting Regionals. 

Not wanting to let go of our little girl. 

Going to Texas for a three week Vacation in TEXAS. 

Alabama Softball 

Last Team workout in THE Palace


Built by BAMA!!!  

Seniors 2013

BOOM!!!!

National Golf Championship

Athens, Ga

My Senior Jenn and junior Hannah. 


Get Your 4's up!!! Its the 4th Day!!! 

Man-Cation to Kentucky 

Bourbon trail with the boys. 






Trip to Tennessee 

Softball Super Regional vs Univ. Tenn.

(I really dislike orange . . .all shades)


25 mile Bike ride with GOOD Friend - Erin

Senior Weekend and Banquets

Softball AND Golf


Golf Banquet

Alabama W. Golf
BJ couldnt resist he had to wear Maroon. 

Softball Banquet

Freshman

Seniors

Princess, Strength Coach and ATC TEAM

Sophomores

Juniors

CSCCa Conference 

Kansas City


Proud Mentor of these former interns. 
Very Proud of my girls. 
Alabama Mentor and Awesome friend. 
Tx A&M Mentor and The GREATEST Female Strength Coach. 
Can you find THE Brady???   

1 comment:

  1. That stuffed animal pic is cracking me up!!! The princess is QUITE the character!!

    ReplyDelete