Monday, December 31, 2012

November 2012


November 2012: Fun times

Mommy and Brady Day: Went to lunch at Glory Bound and then over to CHOM for a fun day together until . . .  it was time to go and I had THAT daughter who was screaming and kicking out the door. 



One of my BEST "oldest" (known her since 1st grade) friends Lenecia came to visit me for the TX A&M vs Alabama football game.  It was great times.  We had great talks and Brady surprised us all by saying "WTF" - Thank you Rick for teaching her that word.  Yes I am blaming you still. 
my work place til we get the new one Feb 1. 
Former Student tailgate. Whoop.  Notice I am in black. 

We also had Brian and his dad visit. 


my boss "yahyahyahyah"

Friends Leah and Tad Driver.  Cant wait to see them in Jan 2013 to watch the National Championship game. 
ALL Aggies celebrating the win over #1 Bama.  My boss from above sent me a text after game "Sorry BJ is probably giving you hell now."  my response "no actually Thank you bc he is happier than I have see him in awhile."


BJ's other wife - Rick Burleson
After the 1st quarter The Women's Golf Team was presented their National Championship rings which I was included in.  2 field appearances in one year to get national championships rings.  ROLL TIDE!!!! 
Brady took swim lessons with BamaSwim all fall.  She had a great teach Vanna.  Who was very patient with my  . . .  livewire of a daughter.  Brady loved it so much we are going to continue in the spring along with adding gymnastics class.  I suggested karate BJ said "NO!!!!!"






Saying "goodbye" to Rick who moved to Nashville.  We will miss you but I doubt that we will go long with out seeing you. 


Honey and Pops came to visit over Thanksgiving Break.  Spoiled Rotten!!!  Do you think that Brady is loved? 












Brady was my fashion designer.  She kept making little touches and making it perfect. 
Then it was Pops turn.



After Thanksgiving we had a Princess type of day.  We played dress up, played with make-up, and painted nails (even Daddy's Toe nails). 




Last week of workouts for Softball and Golf.  Strike a pose!!!
Competition day!!! 
Seniors 2013
Golf team.  They werent too happy with me taking picture after workout when they were sweaty. 
ALL of my interns.  I have a team.  Roll Tide!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment