Sunday, January 15, 2012

Country Girl at Heart

 Christmas Visit to College Station, Texas to visit Gr.aunt Julie and Great Uncle Todd Carroll.  We broke up the 12 hour drive straight I-20 making a detour through College Station.   Getting to College Station on Saturday to have dinner and show off Brady.  Brady played outside and loved every minute with all the sticks, rocks, dirt and fun new things to explore.  That night Brady kept trying to go up stairs after I told her repeatedly to stay down stairs.  The lights were off so I said "Brady, it is dark up stairs and that means we go night night."  Brady replies "Mommy just turn on the light."  Alright wise butt.  So either I have a really smart 2 year old or I set myself up for that one.

Sunday morning we were up and ready to hit the road but we had to make a stop for brunch at Blue Baker (the original).  We met up with our good friend Don.  It was great getting to see family and friends while we were in College Station.  We also LOVE seeing everyone.  Cant wait to be in College Station again. WHOOP and Gig'em.  (maybe I shouldnt say that considering A&M is now in the SEC)  Roll Tide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment