Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am an Alabama Softball Fan!!!

I have been working for The University of Alabama for 6 year now. I cant believe that it has been that long. During that time I have worked with women's basketball, women's golf, and softball. Although I have had great success and improvement with all my teams Alabama Softball has had the most. During my time here we have won the SEC 2006, 2010, and 2011 and we have been to the WCWS 4 times. Wow! I have had some great times with the softball athletes and coaches and feel completely blessed to have a dream career and not just a job. Below are pictures from this 2011 post season play #1 Fan!

WCWS: Two of my former players Charlotte Morgan, Kellie Montalvo, and a former Alabama player and Olympian Kellie Krutchman.


WCWS: Me and Rachel Hayes (intern and friend)


WCWS: Best friend EVER Nickie Engelbrecht Williams and Best Softball Coach TWU ever had Diane Baker.


Tuscaloosa Super Regional Alabama vs Stanford: My Beautiful Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment