Sunday, January 9, 2011

December 2010

Okay so we are back and We have LOTS to share. Just a little heads up I uploaded the pictures these pictures are in reverse chronological order.

Mommy's little helper. I was wrapping presents and Brady decided that she was going to help. spread the paper out and walk all over it. That was an experience that I hope not to repeat.


Playing outside and kicking the soccer ball is one of Brady's favorite pass times.


Daddy multi tasking. BJ was so frustrated with the computer not functioning correctly. Best Buy Geek squad did a great job restoring our computer to normal while not losing any of the pictures or music.


Brady has some big boots to fill someday but I am sure that she is up for the task.


Mommy refused to listen to EVERYONE about making sure the ornaments were not on the bottom half of the tree. I found out the hard way that I have a 1 year old ornament thief on my hands.




Another toys that makes noise. Thank you so much, Hudsons.

Basketball Christmas Party.

The University of Alabama Athletic Department Christmas Party. Brady also got to see and sit on Santa Clause's lap without too much distress. I will get those pictures posted.
FLUM Weekday Kids Christmas play. Brady was so good on stage.






16 Months Old!!!

Do you need some Water with those toys?

15 Month Old Check-up at 16 months: 27.2lbs and 33inches. She got 2 shots and her flu shot.


O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!! Which one should we get? So many to choose from. Brady's first Christmas Tree.

Little Princess!!

Peek a Boo! I see you!

Night of Parties. First we went to the basketball game, then to dinner with the Golf Team, then over to gift exchange with the softball team. It was such a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment