Saturday, November 20, 2010

While Daddy's Away to Hunt . . . The Girls will Play!!

Opening day of deer season was Saturday and my wonderful husband who questions me every morning as to why I get up early to go to work was up at 3am to drive two hours to make sure that he was in the deer stand before dawn. With BJ is/was out of town hunting Brady and I had a great weekend. We went shopping at the mall to find BJ a birthday gift and to find some things for our trip to The Bahamas over Thanksgiving but all I bought was Brady clothes. She is so well dressed and stylish. While I was shopping I realized that the style out now is not really for me. After our shopping we played outside and inside and then Brady crashed. Just a few of the cute pictures of my beautiful little girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment