Monday, October 25, 2010

Girls Just Want to Have FUN!!!!

Excellent 8 minus 2
April Letz Speed "Smiley", Jennifer Jurris "JJ", Tiffany Hardin Willey,
Lenecia Bowens Nickell, Beth Jerner, & Michelle Martin Diltz
Minus: Randi Williams "Roo" & Irma Weatherford
Girls trip to San Antonio, Texas. Once a year we try to get together at some location just the girls for some eating, drinking, talking with just us girls. This year after having to miss last years trip to Salt Lake City I was able to fly in and hang out "THE GIRLS". We did just what I set out to do . . . eat Tex-Mex food, drink margaritas, talk a lot, sleep late, and not change any diapers.
Dear Girls,
I had an amazing time with yall. Thank you for continuing to be my friends after so many years. I have known yall most of my life and I want to Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today. I love everyone of yall and I cant wait till the next year to hang out in Gulf Shores.
Love Always, Chelle


PS. I tried to scan and upload past pictures and I couldn't get them to down load. They were great. I will keep trying to get some of the pictures from 1998 on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment