Saturday, September 11, 2010

My First Gun Experience

Skeet Shooting
BJ, Nick, Robin and I all went skeet shooting with one of our neighbors. The property was beautiful and BJ was so excited. I on the other hand was very nervous since I had never held a gun more of less shot a gun at a moving target. I LOVE IT!!! It was so cool. I want to find a skeet range now that we can go shoot at more often. I started out relaxed and having fun just enjoying the experience but soon I was getting competitive (I know everyone is shocked at that). I hit 3 but BJ hit 12. He is my hero. I however want a rematch bc since then I have learned that I am left eye dominant and I was shooting with my right eye open. After we left BJ was ready to go out and buy me my own gun. I loved the experience of shooting at skeet but I could never kill or shoot at an animal. I cant wait to go again. Thank you Grill family and Rhoden family for sharing this experience with us.











No comments:

Post a Comment