Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Things

9 1/2 Months
21 lbs 10 oz
30 inches long
Brady has now decided that being feed by mom is so uncool. She throws a fit and clinches her mouth shut. So I have now been thrown into a panic on WHAT DO I FEED MY CHILD other than cereal puffs?
After about an hour of researching on-line and calling my mom wondering what to feed her I have come up with a plan. Tonights meal consisted of cheese, tuna fish, and roasted sweet potatoes. I feel like such a good suzy home maker mom of the year that I had to share.
Other fun facts from the Diltz Family: Brady said Momma and Dadda, she is on the verge of crawling, and almost pulling herself up. My Golf team won the SEC conference and just finished 3rd at the National Tournment. Softball won SEC regular season and SEC Tourny, is the #1 seed in the NCAA Tourny, and just advanced to Super Regionals where they will face Hawaii. We are having a great year and the summer is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment