Sunday, January 17, 2010

1st Merry Christmas: Part III

Christmas Day at the Martin House


Our little drooling Christmas present.



Nothing like your first Christmas being snow covered.



Martin Family Christmas tree. I think Honey and Pops went a little over board but this is what it looked like before I put the gifts for everyone under the tree and then the gifts from Nana and Deedee. Picture 8 grown adults and three children in this room once the opening started. It was caos.



Brady with Great Nana and Great Deedee Martin.


Having the whole family together was great! I always loved holidays at our house Mom and Dad always made them so special for all of us. My parents would go without so many things just so that we could have what we wanted. I hope that Baron, Bethany, and I can someday repay our parents for the loving home that they gave us. This Christmas was just a start. Seeing my mom and dad so happy with their grandchildren was one of the happiest time of my life. Brady's 1st Christmas will always be one of my favorites. I love you Honey and Pops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment